Bangalore University Time Table 2016 Oct/ Nov Exam BA, Bsc Exam Date



Bangalore University Time Table 2016:
Dear candidates a notification has delivered by Bangalore University regarding its schedule for the upcoming examination in 2016.
The Technical University has announced its exam schedule for all the under graduate and post graduate courses.  University announced this news for those students who are waiting for the exams schedule of Bangalore University examination 2016.

Students who are going to appear in this examination have been waiting for their exam schedule .So that they can prepare well according to the schedule. By this link student can able to download the Date sheet through the Official website of University. Dear students now you have your exam schedule and you also have a lot of time to prepare well in the examination.

So now leave your boredom and get ready to work hard so that you can score good marks. Students this is your graduation/Post graduation level exam by which you will obtain your degree/ diploma which will further set your future therefore your preparation must be like never before.

Bangalore University Date Sheet Info:
University provides their Date Sheet always at a fixed time. University gives it under one month before the exam date. Downloading of Date Sheet is the initial phase of the exams so students you got in fully in your exam preparation. Take advice from your teachers they can suggest a good strategy to clear the exams.

Time Table For BA & B.Sc Ist Sem:

Time: 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Dates
Subjects Name
For BA / BSW (FAD)
For B.Sc or B.Sc (FAD)
06/11/2015
Language
Kannada-I
Telugu-I
Tamil-I
Malayalam-I
Urdu-I
Sanskrit-I
Hindi-I
Arabic-I
Persian-I
French-I
Additional English-I
09/11/2015
Language English-I
13/11/2015
History-I/ Business Organization-I/
1.3  Social Science Perspective For Social Work-I: Sociology and Psychology
 Physics-I / Zoology-I
FAD-103: Fibre  & Yarn Science
16/11/2015
Optional English-I/ Marketing-I/ Rural Development-I/ Industrial Relations-I/ Computer Science-I/
1.4 Social Science Perspective for social work-II: Economics & political Science
 Microbiology-I / Computer Science-I
FAD-104: Elements of Fashion & Design (CBCS) / Elements of Design & Fashion (NS)
FAD-104: Elements of Art & Design (OS)
18/11/2015
Philosophy-I/ Psychology-I/
1.5 Introduction to social work: history and ideology
 Psychology-I Chemistry-I/ Biochemistry-I/
FAD-105: Pattern Making &  Garment construction-I (CBCS)/
FAD-105: Basics of  Pattern Making & Sewing (NS)/
Fad-105: Sewing Technology (OS)
20/11/2015
Political Science-I / Music –I
Statistics-I/ Geology-I/ Genetics-I
23/11/2015
Environment & Public Health (CBCS)
25/11/2015
Optional Kannada-I / Telugu-I / Tamil – I / Sanskrit-I / Urdu-I / Hindi-I / Tourism-I
Electronics-I/ Sericulture-I/ Rehabilitation Science-I
27/11/2015
Economics-I / Women studies-I
Economics-I/ Biochemistry-I
01/12/2015
Geography-I / Journalism-I
Botany-I/ Applied Botany-I
03/12/2015
Sociology-I / Mathematics-I
Mathematics-I/ Environmental Science-I

How to Download Bangalore University Date Sheet:

Candidates can easily download Bangalore University Time Table according to their subjects by following below provided steps:
·         Students are required to log on Official website or www.bangaloreuniversity.ac.inor www.attristech.com to check exam Time Table.
·         Here you will find link related to exam schedule, press on it.
·         Exam schedule will open on your system screen in PDF form.
·         Check date sheet as per your course.
·         Save Bangalore University Time Table and Download it for easy use.


Note: You may check Official Link.  

सरकारी नौकरियों के ताज़ा अपडेट फेसबुक पर पाने के लिए नीचे दिए पेज को लाइक करें
अगर आपको पसंद है Please Like करे !

0 comments:

Post a Comment