AP
Board Syllabus 2016:
Board
of Intermediate Education, AP and The Board Of Secondary Education, AP has
declared AP Board Syllabus 2016 for 12th,
10th class.
Candidates may get the New syllabus in PDF form
via online mode.
Institute
conducts exam twice in a year for 12th, 10th classes. New
student are waiting for their Syllabus for HSC and SSC classes.
The syllabus is one the very best element of preparation of a written
examination.
Using
the syllabus, students can get the exact information about what subject
they should prepare. If you have a right syllabus then you have the
right direction for the preparation of examination. Jobme.in is
providing your Syllabus in the below section. Interested Candidates
must have a glance.
Every
year lakhs of candidates applied for this exam, each candidate have to prepare
hard to crack the exam with the help of the help of the syllabus to
maximize the chance of qualifying the test, Must check below:
AP
Board Class 10th Syllabus 2016:
Syllabus
for 10th Class containing following subjects:
1) Languages
2) Sciences
3) Humanities
Languages
·
Part
I:
I. English
·
Part
II:
I. Arabic (Old)
II. French (Old)
III. Hindi (Old)
IV. Sanskrit (Old)
V. Tamil
VI. Telugu (Old)
VII. Urdu (Old)
·
Part
III:
I. English
II. Hindi
III. Sciences
IV. Telugu
V. Urdu
Sciences
·
Mathematics
IIA
I. Algebra
II. Binomial Theorem
III. Complex Numbers
IV. De Moivre’s Theorem
V. Measures Of Dispersion
VI. Partial fractions
VII. Permutations and
Combinations
VIII. Probability
IX. Probability
X. Quadratic Expressions
XI. Random Variables And
Probability Distributions
XII. Theory of Equations
·
Mathematics
IIB
I. Calculus
II. Circle
III. Coordinate Geometry
IV. Definite Integrals
V. Differential equations
VI. Ellipse
VII. Hyperbola
VIII. Integration
IX. Parabola
X. System of circles
·
Physics
I. Alternating Current
II. Atoms
III. Communication Systems
IV. Current Electricity
V. Dual Nature Of Radiation
And Matter
VI. Electric Charges And
Fields
VII. Electromagnetic Induction
VIII. Electromagnetic Waves
IX. Electrostatic Potential
And Capacitance
X. Magnetism And Matter
XI. Moving Charges And
Magnetism
XII. Nuclei
XIII.
Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
XIV.
Semiconductor Electronics:
Materials, Devices And Simple Circuits
XV. Wave Optics
XVI. Waves
·
Physics-II:
I. Alternating Current
II. Atoms
III. Communication Systems
IV. Current Electricity
V. Dual Nature Of Radiation
And Matter
VI. Electric Charges And
Fields
VII. Electromagnetic Induction
VIII. Electromagnetic Waves
IX. Electrostatic Potential
And Capacitance
X. Magnetism And Matter
XI. Moving Charges And
Magnetism
XII. Nuclei
XIII. Ray Optics And Optical
Instruments
XIV. Semiconductor Electronics:
Materials, Devices And Simple Circuits
XV. Wave Optics
XVI. Waves
·
Chemistry
I. Bimolecular
II. Chemistry In Everyday Life
III. D And F Block Elements
& Coordination Compounds
IV. Electrochemistry And
Chemical Kinetics
V.
General Principles Of
Metallurgy
VI.
Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
VII.
Organic Compounds
VIII. Organic Compounds
Containing C, H And O
IX. P-Block Elements
X. Polymers
XI. Solid State
XII. Solutions
XIII. Surface Chemistry
·
Botany
I. Bacteria
II. Biotechnology and its
applications
III. Enzymes
IV. Microbes in Human Welfare
V. Mineral Nutrition
VI. Molecular Basis of
inheritance
VII. Photosynthesis in Higher
Plants
VIII. Plant Growth and Development
IX. Principles and processes
of Biotechnology
X. Principles of Inheritance
and Variation
XI. Respiration of Plants
XII. Strategies for enhancement
in food production
XIII. Transport in Plants
XIV. Viruses
·
Zoology
I. Applied Biology
II. Body Fluids and
Circulation
III. Breathing and Respiration
IV. Digestion and absorption
V. Endocrine system and
chemical co-ordination
VI. Excretory products and
their elimination
VII. Genetics
VIII. Human Reproductive System
IX. Immune system
X. Muscular and Skeletal
system
XI. Neural control and
co-ordination
XII. Organic Evolution
XIII. Reproductive Health
Humanities
·
Commerce
I. Accounts from Incomplete
Records
II. Accounts of Non – Trading
Concerns
III. Bills of Exchange and
Depreciation
IV. Business Services
V. Computer awareness
VI. Consignment
VII. International Trade
VIII. Marketing Systems,
Advertising and Consumerism
IX. Partnership Accounts
X. Stock Exchanges
·
Economics
I. Agriculture Sector
II. Economic Growth And
Development
III.
Economic Statistics
IV. Economy Of Andhra Pradesh
V.
Environment and
Sustainable Economic Development
VI. Industrial Sector
VII. National Income
VIII. Planning And Economic
Reforms
IX.
Population and Human
Resources Development
X.
Tertiary Sector
·
Psychology
I. Communication Skills
II. Groups and Leaderships
III. Health Psychology
IV. Human Abilities
V. Issues in contemporary
society
VI. Motivation
VII. Personality
VIII. Social behavior
·
Geology
I. Administrative Machinery
in India
II. Economic Geology
III. Emerging Trends and Issues
in Administration
IV. Good Governance
V. Palaeontology
VI. Petrology
VII. Planning Machinery in
India
VIII.
Public Administration:
IX. Rural Development
Administration
X. Social Welfare
Administration
XI. Stratigraphy And Indian
Geology
XII. Urban Development
Administration
·
Sociology
I. Civic awareness &
Civic responsibility
II. Contemporary Social
problems in India
III. Social Policy &
Programmes
IV. Social Problems
V. Social Skills for
Intervention
VI. Social structure of Indian
Society
VII. The disadvantaged groups
in India
VIII. Unity in Diversity
0 comments:
Post a Comment