IBPS
PO Syllabus 2016:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
(IBPS) conducting an exam for the posts of PO, SO, clerks and RRBs every year.
Now sscguru.com provide you the IBPS PO
Syllabus 2016 and you can also find the Exam
Pattern Check Paper Structure.
This helps you in preparation of these
exams by getting the right syllabus you can prepare yourself in the right
manner. All the job hunters who are going to be give this exam can get the right
and complete syllabus.
IBPS is a best institute in banking sector.
So it is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to make their
carrier in banking sector. The exam is separated in two parts. First is
Preliminary Examination and other is Main Examination.
Syllabus
for IBPS Bank Exam:
All the students who are successfully
submitted their admit card are now ready for preparation. But now they want
syllabus to prepare for it. So they can get it now from sscguru.com.
Its syllabus is same as the syllabus of
banking exams which contain:
·
Questions about Reasoning
·
English Language
·
Quantitative Aptitude
·
General Knowledge
·
Computer
For Clerk post:
|
Name of paper
|
Marks
|
|
Reasoning
Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
English
Language Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
Numerical
Ability Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
General
Awareness Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
Computer
Knowledge Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
Total
|
200
marks
|
For
PO post:
|
Name
of Paper
|
Marks
|
|
IBPS
PO Reasoning Syllabus
|
50
marks
|
|
Quantitative
Aptitude Syllabus
|
50
marks
|
|
English
Language Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
General
Awareness Syllabus
|
40
marks
|
|
Computer
Knowledge Syllabus
|
20
marks
|
|
Total
|
200
marks
|
For
SO:
·
Reasoning
·
Quantitative Aptitude
·
English Language
·
Computer Knowledge
For
Specialist Officer Post:
·
I.T. Officer Syllabus
(Scale-I and Scale II)
·
Agricultural Field Officer
(Scale I)
·
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale
I)
·
Law Officer (Scale I and
Scale II)
·
HR/Personnel Officer
(Scale I)
·
Marketing Officer (Scale
I)
·
Chartered Accountant
(Scale II)
·
Manager Credit (Scale II)/
Finance Executive (Scale II)
For
RRB post:
|
Paper
Name
|
Marks
|
|
Reasoning Syllabus
|
50
|
|
Quantitative
Aptitude Syllabus
|
50
|
|
English
Language Syllabus
|
40
|
|
Hindi
Language Syllabus
|
40
|
|
General
Awareness Syllabus
|
40
|
|
Computer
Knowledge Syllabus
|
20
|
|
Total
|
200
|
Also check the official website.
0 comments:
Post a Comment